Thursday, January 29, 2009


Aubree recently finished her first middle school soccer season. The charter school she attends is small enough that the boys couldn't field a soccer team on their own. So they let the girls play. I was surprised Aubree wanted to, she hasn't played soccer since she was 6. But she had fun. It wasn't anything close to a winning season. I think they scored 2 goals...not per game...the whole season. :) But she gained some good friends and we enjoyed watching her play.
We also took our own school pictures this year. They get more and more expensive, and when you have multiple students, it can break the bank. So we took our own, and I have to say, I like picking my own poses and backgrounds!












GO LEGACY!

1 comment:

  1. Aub, a soccor player--yahoo!! I love the background for Aubree. She is growing up so much. Middle school, huh?

    ReplyDelete