Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween Creep!

Everyone got to be what they wanted this year, and everyone decided to be "not scary". Aubree was the princess who kissed the frog, Kiersten was a cute mouse that kept being mistaken for a rabbit, Rylee was a Cinderella, Raegan was "Santa Lucia" (Swedish folklore) and Canon was a cannonball ( my personal favorite) :)
Scott and I were a double-stuffed Oreo. I know...homemade and kinda cheesy, but we had fun. :)

KABOOM!! His hair is the wick...some insensitive lady said she would have never known it wasn't a girl. I wanted to punch her. I love that we were able to make the stroller into the cannon.
We came home with WAY too much candy. Time to exercise and start saving for the dentist bill.


3 comments:

  1. So great! Fuzz was St. Lucia last year and it was one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the double-stuffed oreo.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canonball! Brilliant..and cheap. Hey you've gotta save your money while they still don't know any better.

    ReplyDelete