Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Work or play???

This is what Scott is keeping himself busy with lately. He loves to work with his hands to build things. He has a buddy who comes across all this cedar fencing and brings it to him so he can create cute hutches and cabinets.

This is one of his favorites because of the different screening he found to make the door. I call it the radiator cabinet because that what it looks like to me.

Use your imagination to turn this one right side up. Scott will spend hours in the garage with his tools putting credit on his "man card" so that he still has something left when I make him watch ice dancing with me during the Olympics. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your guy is so talented!! I have to say that my shelf is looking sooo good hanging in our living room!! I have gotten so many complements on it!! I think he is going to help Matt build an entrance table to match!! My living room would be empty without his handy work!

    ReplyDelete