Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Happy Independence Day!!

This is our annual Morris Family 4th of July BBQ/swim/rocket launch get-together. I'm grateful to live in a country that allows me the freedoms to grow and teach my family the way I choose. God (please!) bless America so it can remain the land of the free and the home of the brave.
 Love these smiles!
 I was just teasing Scott about the angle of the launcher because the first rocket nearly landed in the busy street full of traffic.
 Canon honored himself with the title "Rocket King".
 Everyone got in on the rocket recovery fun. This rocket lost it's shock cord, so Raegan recovered the nose while someone else went after the body. Running around in this heat definitely takes it's toll. Raegan wasn't feeling well for a full day afterwards.
Why be Miss America when you can be Mrs. Captain America?? Silly, beautiful girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment