Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Winter Wonderland 2015

 We were able to spend Christmas in Rexburg with Aubree this year, because she had to work and we didn't want her to be alone for the holidays. It was a sketchy ride up because northern AZ, UT and ID were having snow storms. We traveled through NV and missed a good portion of it.
 This is the kids' first white Christmas. I'm amazed at the beauty of frozen water. I know it sounds very simple, but the way a snow flake forms, the silence of falling snow, the collection of condensation on everything that freezes into a winter wonderland...I'm in awe.
 These pictures were all taken in the Rexburg area. When I pulled these off my camera, I thought, "When did I take black and white pictures?" But they're not.... this was the color of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment