Monday, May 18, 2009

Father/son campout

Scott's first opportunity to take his son on a father/son campout worked out really well. They borrowed Uncle Marshall's Tahoe so they could sleep in the back. They stayed close and Scott promised not to roll over on Canon. :) The girls stayed home and watched a chick flick (Sense and Sensibility) and ate whatever we wanted! This was the first night in 6 months and 24 days that I slept through the entire night. I woke up in the same position I went to bed in.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he took Canon that young. Poor Dad with a house full of girlds has been waiting so long to go on the F/S campout he just couldn't wait any longer. Canon's not even old enough to eat a marshmellow let alone roast one. I took my boy when he was three and he woke up in the middle of the night crying for his mom.

    ReplyDelete