Monday, September 21, 2009

In an effort to blog more regularly, kind of like keeping a journal, Monday is going to be my day to blog. Hopefully Canon will stay on some kind of a schedule so I can get this done without him trying to eat my camera!
So this was an outing we did during the summer. Actually, we did this on Aug. 22nd, the last Fri. the girls were out of school and Scott had the day off. We thought we'd have one last adventure before school started. We kayaked Tempe Town Lake. This picture is underneath the rail road and light rail tracks. It was pretty cool.
The girls were a little tired when we were done, but the experience is invaluable. And we get to spend time together. :)
"Can we go now!!??"
We love kayaking as a family. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us borrow the kayaks anytime we want!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! My mom and I were talking about doing something like that next year when we come down! BTW thanks again for the LOVE board! We are doing it for our Super Saturday and it is a huge hit with the sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me wonder, "Why aren't we kayaking more?" It seems like our time just sort of fills up with other things. Now Dad and I want to try the Tempe Town Lake adventure as well. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete