Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs

Hey Dad...what happens when you put cold eggs into boiling hot water? His response:Nothing, just go ahead and put them in. Aubree's reaction when the eggs cracked: Ewww! They're like, exploding in the water and now there's egg stuff all over everything!

Hey Dad...what happens when you take a hot egg that's just been boiled and put it under cold water? His response: Nothing, I'm just going to cool them off so we can touch them without burning ourselves.
The egg's response: CRACK!


Canon totally did not get what all the excitement was about. We also discovered that he doesn't like to eat hard boiled eggs. Yuck!



I'm so happy we got this done before Easter. Usually we get so busy with life, I don't think about coloring eggs until it's the day of or after Easter.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, it seems I remember when I see the boxes of egg dye on the discounted table. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year it is my goal to do this with my kids. They have never done it!

    ReplyDelete