Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter with the Moore family

We had Scott's family over for Easter dinner. The house smelled like turkey all day and we added other dishes like mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, fruit salad, rolls, chips and lots of dessert. When all the food was eaten and the candy hidden and hunted, we sat down to relax and enjoy eachother's company.
Here, Canon and Dad contemplate the important things in life. I was honestly surprised I got the picture since Canon is rarely still!


Dad...where's my bag? I found another egg!

Aubree worked so hard to find her eggs and then Scott tipped her and her bag upside down so all the little cousins could steal her candy! Atleast she was a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun to be at your home for Easter. In fact, it took me three blog entries to record all the memories. Thanks, for all your hard work. Dad and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete