Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We went camping on the Mogollon Rim last weekend. It was nice to escape the heat and get together with extended family. This is the first real trip we've taken as a family since Canon was born. He did pretty good and we had plenty of warm clothes for him...

Aubree didn't get any sleep, however, because she's developed into a light sleeper and Dad was snoring all night! She rolled over to me at one point, in tears, and confessed she hadn't slept since we got in the tent! Poor Aubree... she volunteered to sleep in the 2-man pup tent the next night and said afterwards it was the best night of sleep she'd ever had. :)

Rylee was in the zone all weekend with so many bugs, rocks, plants and animals to identify...there was never a shortage of things for her to do. Here she is with her cousin, Avery, holding a horny toad.


This is the beautiful scenic outlook near Woods Canyon Lake. We had a lot of fun, but boy did that shower feel good when we got home!


3 comments:

  1. I recognize that eagle's nest. Mom and Dad took me there the morning that we left the cabin. It was soooooo incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm horny toad I want her to hold me, let me play with her buddingtits, rub and suck the nipples while my hand slips inside her undies , feels her warm, soft, moist, tightpussy, plays with her rock hardclit and gently fingerfucks her until shecums

    ReplyDelete