Thursday, May 27, 2010

How do you know you have a milkaholic living in your house??

Scott wouldn't let me throw this milk jug away until I took a picture and blogged about it. :) We must buy 10 gallons of milk at a time, and it doesn't last us 10 days. Do the math people...this means we drink more than a gallon a day. When one of the girls sees that we are down to one gallon, and they know mom and dad aren't going to the store to buy more milk that night, this is the message we find on the carton of milk in the morning. Atleast they will all have strong bones and teeth, right?

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I love that! I thought we went through a lot of milk a week, but you take the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, Literally!!! You should just buy a cow, I think it would make a good investment!

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I thought the Cooper fam was the only ones that drank that much milk. It's crazy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete