Monday, May 23, 2011

Jimmy Neutron?

Canon came down with a nasty bug that layed him flat for a week and a half! There were many hours sitting on the couch just snuggling because he was so miserable. For a kid that never sits still, this was quite concerning for me. He was also allergic to the antibiotics we started him on and got a full body rash that was really itchy. Poor kid. These pictures were taken after the Benedryl which cleared up the allergic reaction, so he was a little happier. He's needed a hair cut for sometime, but I just couldn't bring myself to torture him when he was already so miserable. I also love those locks and it's hard to cut them off. I'm happy to report that he got a haircut Saturday and looks like a little missionary again instead of Jimmy Neutron. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment